3.10.2015

that leopard dress ♡

that leopard dress c/o  dainty jewels 

Hello pretty friends,

Today I am so excited to tell you about my new favorite dress, wear you can get it and many more fabulous pieces!
Recently I have been obsessed with leopard print! I want everything that could carry the print! So I was beyond happy when I saw that leopard dress! The collar is super cute and the length is prefect. No need for skirt extenders or under tees! It is lovely and modest all on its own as is everything in the Dainty Jewell's shop.
From the large selection of cute day-to-day clothing to a variety of bridesmaid dresses in all sizes-- Dainty Jewells is the place for timeless modest apparel for the modern girl.
Being a believer of buying versatile pieces--so I can get more out of my closet--that leopard dress does the trick! I can wear it in my professional affairs and for church!
After wearing this leopard dress, I now feel that it is a staple piece. Every girl needs a leopard dress, might be out of our comfort zone but once on, it is just so chic and easy to accessorize--as I did with a-pop of pink!

Wishing you a lovely day! Happy shopping!
Until next time pretties!

With love from,
Kris




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink